Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Start of UPT Blog



So I was talking to a buddy of mine who mentioned he was doing a blog to keep his friends and family posted. I've decided to try writing my blog again (notice my last attempt while I was in Europe last October).

I probably won't have anytime to write anything fancy except if I really get into it on the weekends but I will try my best to take 5 minutes a day to talk about what has happened and try to put it into context.

Tomorrow will be the start of week 3! Today we had a 3 hour Systems 1 review, a T-6 walk around (see the photo!) where we got to see the systems in person and make sense off all the reading/talking we have been doing about these supposed aircraft 'innards' we have been learning about, and then we had our Systems 1 exam. Happy to report I got a 100%.

After the test went for a quick jog to the gym, weight lifted, then went to Wings and Rings with my class. It was chaos as it was there first night in business, but we got comped so who can complain!

No comments: