Monday, April 18, 2011

Reflections: A look back over the past couple years

Training as been really slow lately. I seem blessed by 96% on all my tests so far, yet cursed that I can't just get two more questions right and get the 100%. The plane is a beast, it takes a lot of muscle to move its old school cable and pulley system which moves the control surfaces (ailerons, elevators, rudder) are a bit archaic, but it's definitely a pilot's plane.  

On a different note, a neat thing about my iPhone is that as I take pictures on it, it uses the built in GPS attach a latitude and longitude to it. Apple has taken advantage of this feature, called geotagging, and has made a cool little app that will show you all the places you have taken photos, using the camera on a google map. I bought my first iPhone back in November of 2008. Since then, I have slowly made it into my everyday point and shoot camera. You can see I've covered a fair amount of ground and I thought it would be interesting to share a couple of these locations with you.








No comments: