Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mexico Dayzzz

 Well after this point in time we started so many different activities that I got way behind in my journal and didn't write anymore in it. So to get caught up quickly, I'm just going to post my photos from the trip. I have other, more current things to write about anyway!  here we go!

 The Sun rising over the horizon on my way to Gaudalajara
 The first thing I ate when I got to Mexico, nachos and a michelada (beer with some add ins)
 Steph's family's patio
 Steph's pool
 Matt outside a fancy Italian restaurant we went to the night after new years
 The guys (Neto and Matt) at La Dolce Vita
 Finishing up our wine outside
 Trying out the Menudo, which is cows stomach in a broth, I wasn't the biggest fan
 Steph and Carlos at breakfast our last day in Vallarta
 Mexican country side
 Mexican country side

 Wendy, the family's little old dog





 Matt and I downtown Guadalajara, shopping for my chess set
 Dr. Simi and I, Dr. Simi is a drug store that sell generic, or SIMIlar drugs

 Guadalajara Cathedral
 The Theater





No comments: